I came across a neat tool the other day called Wordle – http://www.wordle.net. It’s a great tool for graphically representing mass words, tag clouds, etc. I pointed it at my blog and here’s some examples of what it did…
Every now and then I see something that’s just beautiful. Check out these wooden (Hardwood) bikes by Renovo. Man, I wish I had one. Great to see designers using materials in creative ways!
“The smoothest bike you’ll ever ride, stealth quiet, light and responsive, stiff as you want. Renovo hollow wood and laminated bamboo frames will forever change your understanding of what a bicycle should be, and how these natural materials can perform when designed to their strengths.”
I saw these and then remembered my father works for an airline. I wonder if he can sneak me some DC30 Aircraft Cowling? Of just put the side of a plane in his car!
We’re moving office soon so after seeing these I’ve decided I’ll put some hours in the workshop and create some cool office furniture for the troops!
I had an inspirational email come into my inbox today. Normally I delete these, but I thought this was a good one. It was written By Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio. Enjoy!
PS: Add some of your own life lessons to the comments below!
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone…
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
- Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- If a relationship has to be a secret,you shouldn’t be in it.
- Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful,beautiful or joyful.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
- Over prepare, then go with the flow.
- Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- The most important sex organ is the brain.
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’
- Always choose life.
- Forgive everyone everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Believe in miracles.
- God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
- Your children get only one childhood.
- All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
- Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s,we’d grab ours back.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
It’s been a hard week at ProWorkflow. We’ve had the team working long hours to migrate all customers to the new servers in the new data center. A few teething probs but we’re now shifted and under control. We’re all tired, but received an email today that cheered us us and got us motivated again.
Thank you for your response. I totally understand the situation and I’m happy to assist you guys in any way necessary for future releases or testing.
And in that train of thought, let me first say how tremendous your application is. I carefully and painstakingly reviewed well over 60 various online project management systems before selecting ProWorkflow and have been thrilled every since. I run our entire agency on it now and all my staff love it.
Second, I would like to tell you how instrumental Lara was in our decision. Sure the application is feature rich and slick, but her hands-on approach to sales and training made the decision a no-brainer.
We have kept in touch over various technical issues and she’s always happy to hear all my extensive program request ideas for future releases, (Or at least she’s great at pretending she’s happy to hear them).
Anyway, I believe she is a tremendous asset to your team and we are pleased to work with her whenever possible. Keep up the great work and thank you again for providing an application like no other.
Take care Julian and just make sure you guys never go anywhere. We depend on your app way too much now and from what I’ve seen out there, there’s a far distance to anything that’s even close to being considered comparable!
David P. Smith | President
We love these emails. They give us confidence that we’re on the right track with the solution. Especially when we hear that ProWorkflow beat 60 other project management software solutions! wow!
We’ll continue to improve the app and ROI to customers. It’s what we live for!